TSEK 326 What does it say?
Microbial Retention Limits
Note: In the first hour, 80% of the particles in the indoor environment + microbial load in the second hour, 80% of the remaining charge and the remaining 80% of the load in the third hour, therefore Filkim MJH01 and MJH02 3 hours The total number of living things in the environment + the particle can be reduced to 0%.
Uses of High Performance Filters
- Provides extended shelf life without adding chemicals in food production and sale.
- Improves hygiene conditions in food production and sale.
- As the bacteria and viruses are filtered through high performance, the disease is reduced in animal production and the use of antibiotics is reduced.
- Greenhouse, chicken farm etc. Organic production environments.
- It minimizes the risk of infection in all medical areas, especially in operating rooms and intensive care rooms
- Energy consumption is higher than HEPA filters, online particle reduction performance is higher than ULPA filters.
- t provides comfortable living conditions for those who are in the environment because they are eaten with food, smoked by medical intervention, children are looked after, and smoke is filtered in the environment.
- Closed-loop transport: aircraft, train, bus (ops.)
- Asthma provides a unique living condition in the environment for patients and allergic structures.
- Filkim's patented Gj7 material is obtained from natural sources with high technology and does not contain any harmful substances.